This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
you can use "setInterval()"
That is kind of what i was trying to do...but i dont know how to do it in one frame.
I guess that i should have said that i am loading my pictures from an XML file so i only have one frame in the movie.
Do follow the below steps to get out of your problem:
1. Create a function in which all your navigation code placed, let it be next_func.
2. Call next_func from the key press of your button.
3. Create setInterval (Search in Help for exact syntax) and call next_func from this command.
4. Here you will face some inconsistency problems, like time interval in navigation changes when user and the auto next , both are calling next_func at a time. To solve this, follow steps below.
5. Write clear interval in on press of your button code and in the same function create another set interval call function.
I implemented this in many places and its working fine. Hope will work to you.