1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 8, 2014 6:32 AM by A.T. Romano

re-installing premiere elements on a new computer

Naomi Werth

Hi. I bought Premiere Elements from the Adobe sight, about a half a year ago. now my computer broke down, and I want to install Premiere Elements again. I don't know how to do it and I can't find the serial number. I do have the emails sent to me from the sight while buying. What should I do?

• 1. Re: re-installing premiere elements on a new computer
          A.T. Romano Level 7

naomi werth

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system?

The key is the purchased serial number.

If the program was installed successful before it is likely to be registered automatically at Adobe.

Go to the adobe web site http://www.adobe.com.

Sign In.

In the Search field, type in My Products and navigate to My Products and your products.

When you get to the list, look for the name of your version of Premiere Elements.

Click on the name of that product to reveal the serial number.

Did you purchase the product from Adobe? If so, you should be able to get new installation files,

this time under the Search for My Orders. There are alternate places to get new installation files, but

let us start here with getting the serial number as the key issue.

How many computers do you have that purchased serial number on - just the broken down computer?

Adobe allows for the same purchased activated serial number on no more than 2 of your computers.

If this matter is involved, then you may have to contact Adobe via its Adobe Chat to get the purchased

activated serial on the broken down computer off your "count".

We will be watching for further developments.

ATR