1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 8, 2014 6:04 AM by A.T. Romano

HELP!!!! Problems with saving/exporting split clips in Premiere Elements 13

hjrood

I have Premiere Elements 13.  I have a 2 hr mp4 file I have set up into 8 split clips and want to save each split clip as it's own mp4 file so I can import it into Adobe Presenter as video for each particular slide.  I need very specific steps as how to accurately select each split clip and save it or export it as it's own mp4 file.  I was given instructions that instructed me to add these gray bars around the clip I wanted to save/export but I am unable to identify how to get those gray bars to activate around the clip.  When I save/export it is saving the entire 2 hr mp4 vs the individual clip.

• 1. Re: HELP!!!! Problems with saving/exporting split clips in Premiere Elements 13
          A.T. Romano Level 7

hjrood

Please do not duplicate thread since it becomes confusing to the person asking the question as well as for those trying to respond.

I have already replied to your latest request for further details on setting the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar.

Please refer to your original thread and continue the discussion there.

Elements 13 - How do you save clips

Again, there are two requirements for selectively exporting a portion of the Timeline content

a. setting the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar

and

b. having a check mark next to the Share Work Area Bar Only option in the export area.

Details are in the original thread (with screenshot).

ATR

Add On...Typically a moderator will close or delete the duplicate thread.