• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash installer hangs up

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows vista 64 bit.  I have been having a problem for some time with the stand alone version of adobe flash.  I have tried multiple times to update to a current version and when I do I go through all the screens until the installer box comes up.  It is grey and don't continue.  I have tried shutting off my anti-virus and firewall that made no change.  I also tried following the instruction to uninstall in case it was corrupted.  Unfortunately that has left me with only able to run chrome flash which is not adequate and I can't get the stand alone to download.  The same grey screen without continuing on to install.  I have tried using Firefox and internet explorer with the same results.  I really want the stand alone back.  Can anyone help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2015 Jan 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem....help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines