• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moved Graphics Don't Display In Flash Output

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2007 Mar 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following on from my previous post (re the problems I have had following an upgrade from v4 to v6) in which I mentioned that many of my graphics do not display in preview mode, even having moved the project to my C drive and even though the images do display in compiled .chm output, they still will not display in preview mode or in compiled Flash output (have not yet tested WebHelp).

However, this does not apply to all of the graphics in my project - It would appear that the problem images are only those which having opened the project in v6, I moved into a central graphics folder (using the Project view).

Beforehand, all my images were scattered throughout the project folders which made it a nightmare to manage so I decided to move those which were not already located in my 'Images' folder, into it!

Although the file moves seemed to work without any problems and the code in the 'True Code' view points to the correct location (and does not show any obvious differences between graphics which do display in preview mode and those which don't) - all I get is a box the size and shape of the graphic containing a small red cross!

Any suggstions gratefully received as always.

Ta much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2007 Mar 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In dealing with the various problems, did you take a copy of the project and then open that using the HHP file after deleting the CPD and XPJ files? Try that on a copy to see if it fixes the problem. If it does, read my topic on Opening a Project to see if any of the issues concern your project.

If that doesn't fix it, post back.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp