1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 9, 2014 9:18 AM by A.T. Romano

one time purchase

comtnboarder

The website is not clear about what you are purchasing. Is the current sale price of $104 for premiere elements a one time purchased product or is this an annual subscription price? Also, how do I get the DVD/Rom for the product if I do purchase it. I do not see that as an option but I like to have the disk as a backup.

• 1. Re: one time purchase
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Elements programs (Photoshop and Premiere) are NOT subscription like the Cloud

You may, of course, buy a boxed set from a vendor such as Amazon

• 2. Re: one time purchase
            A.T. Romano Level 7

comtnboarder

Premiere Elements is not marketed as a subscription product under the Adobe Cloud.

Creative Cloud Help | Install, update, or uninstall apps

You purchase the download from Adobe as a one time purchased product.

Premiere Elements is not under the Adobe Cloud applications which are purchased as subscriptions.

Adobe does not sell the box packaged Premiere Elements which includes the Windows/Mac installation discs. For that you need to purchase the product from an authorized reseller. You can always purchase the download from Adobe and then save the installation files to your own disc as your backup.

Any questions or need clarification, please ask. This is not Adobe. Rather user to user forum.

ATR

Add On...Only minutes ago before posting I did not see John's reply. I saw it only after I posted my reply. Strange the large gap in time

between his post and mine. Nonetheless, hope the suggestions are helpful.