0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2014 6:26 AM by boo radley 2013

More than 5 colors for Kuler/Color Theme?

boo radley 2013 Level 2

Hi,

Righ now the Kuler/Color Theme panel allows for up to 5 harmonized colors.

But what if I want to add another 5, 10, 15 or 20 harmonized colors to my theme? How would I do that?

I'm looking for a way to ensure that when I pick colors, that they're all harmonized with eachother and won't clash when I put them in my image in Photoshop. I think the 5 colors are standard, but what method do I use to add more? I think it might have something to do with dragging the color points in the kuler color wheel, but I'm not sure.

For example if I'm working on a colorful digital painting, sometimes I use a wide range of colors, but when I paint them down on the canvas they all seem to clash - I'm trying to find a way to either:

a) harmonize all colors in an image using a filter or something similar

or

b) find a way to pick colors that are pre-harmonized , perhaps from a swatch set that contains pre-harmoniozed colors. This is where I would use Kuler, but again it only allows for up to 5 colors. I need to find a way to add many more colors to a theme while keeping their colors synced with eachother. Hope this makes sense...

Any input would be great