3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2014 3:46 AM by Ann Bens

trying to warp stabilize 4k footage and then downscale to 1080p before exporting but get error "warp stabilizer requires clip dimensions to match sequence settings try nesting"

sschulak07

I have a 8 min long 4k sequence where all video clips are the same 4k size. I can warp stabilize them just fun but when I go to change sequence settings to 1080p and then right click on each clip to scale to frame I get error  "warp stabilizer requires clip dimensions to match sequence settings try nesting"  The reason I want to warp stabilize the 4k footage instead of the 1080p footage is because with 4k I have a high crop budget i can get away with before i down scale, the warp stabilizer settings I am using are including in the jpg I attached. I have tried reviewing nesting videos online and I am unable to find what I need. As of now the only viable option I have is to warp stabilize 4k and export as 4k and then open a new project and import the exported stabilized 4k footage and downscale the sequence to 1080p. I will do this if I have to but it will take a long time to encode no doubt. Any help is greatly appreciated. warp.jpg