3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2014 5:09 AM by Meeyonaise

Sony HDV undetect with Premiere elements 13

Meeyonaise

[ENGLISH VERSION]

Hello,

Before, I used premiere elements (PE) with Windows XP since few years and everything worked perfectly.

Unfortunately, I had to upgrade my computer to Windows 7 and PE encounter some problems (error code [.. \ Src \ CAManager.cpp-884]) and I can't use it correctly.

So I decided to upgrade to the version 13 and I bought it. The installation was completed like a boss and there is no problems. However, I can't acquire my videos as with version 7 because my camcorder wasn't detected.

My camcorder works perfectly and acquiring works with Movie Maker and premiere elements version 7.

I own a camcorder Sony HVR-S270E and I use Windows 7 Home 64bit.

Do you have any solution to be able to get my videos with version 13 of premiere elements?

Thank you to help me,
      best regards

[FRENCH VERSION]

Bonjour,

J'utilisais premiere elements (PE) avec Windows XP depuis quelques années et tout fonctionnait parfaitement.

Malheureusement, j'ai dû mettre à niveau mon ordinateur vers Windows 7 et PE rencontre quelques problèmes (code d'erreur [..\Src\CAManager.cpp-884]) et je ne peux l'utiliser correctement.

J'ai donc décidé de le mettre à niveau vers la version 13. L'installation s'est bien déroulé et il n'y a aucun souci.  Cependant, je n'arrive pas à faire l'acquisition de mes vidéos comme avec la version 7.

Mon camescope fonctionne parfaitement et l'acquisition fonctionne avec Movie Maker et la version 7.

Je possède un camescope Sony HVR-S270E et j'utilise Windows 7 Home 64bits.

Auriez-vous une solution afin de pouvoir faire l'acquisition de mes vidéos avec la version 13 de premiere elements ?

Merci de me venir en aide,

best regards