• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display Problems w Responsive HTML5 Output

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been testing the output of the Responsive HTML5 Layout in RH11 and have been running into some display problems for which I'd like some Help before we make a purchasing decision!

In our current version, RH9, the WebHelp output displays as shown:

RH9_OutputDisplay.png

The Desktop Screen Profile is set with its defaults of Width: Minimum 1296 and Maximum 99999.DesktopScreenProfile.PNG

In RH11, the opening page Responsive HTML5 layout output displays as follows:

RH11_DesktopOutput_GraphicStretched (11.20).PNG

After clicking the TOC icon of the output, the Table of Contents topics display seemingly as expected (except it may be double spaced, but the content DOES flow across the page):

TOCDisplay_OK (11.23).PNG

After clicking a topic to open it, the text does NOT flow across the page. Instead, it looks like this:

OpenedTOCTopicModule_DisplaySquished (11.26).PNG

After opening a topic of the Table of Contents, that text also displays in a narrow band rather than flowing across the page.

OpenedTopic_ContentDisplaySquished (11.27).PNG

Then I notice in the left bottom bar an Error on the page.

ThenDisplayErrorsOut (11.29).PNG

What do I need to do to ensure the text flows across the width of the page, the graphics aren't stretched, and the display spacing is single spaced rather than more than that?

Thanks for any and all help you can provide with this issue,

Jane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This RH11? Are you all patched up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Internet Explorer? The screen shot suggests IE8 to me. Only IE9 and higher are supported for the HTML5 outputs.

Kind regards,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Checking with my System Admin here to get upgraded to IE10 (William). Looking forward to seeing if that fixes the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Jeff. I did an update, so that helped a lot, but not all. Checking with my System Admin here to get upgraded to IE10 (William). Looking forward to seeing if that fixes the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp