2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2014 12:24 PM by Kevin-Monahan

cl_exec_status_error_for_events_in_wait_list

Charles M Level 1

Here's the situation:

I am working with media that is ProRes 422 (HQ),  23.976, 1920 x 1080.
      Audio is 16 bit 48k Hz

I have edited my sequence and round-tripped it to SpeedGrade already.  I have an effect plug-in called Beauty Box on nearly every clip.

I am using Open CL playback.

Everything was copacetic.  Out of the blue, I suddenly started having issues with the image flickering during playback.  I wound up having to go back into Beauty Box settings on each clip and re-rendering them one at a time all the way down the timeline.
      Ack!!
      Anyway, the situation worsened when Premiere began to no longer "un-render" the effect on each clip.  If I tried to alter the effect or turn it off, the video playback would just freeze (on that one clip).
      I finally re-rendered the entire timeline to a new location.  Of course, the flickering came back, so I have to once again render each clip individually.

Things got even worse tonight when I tried to start my fine audio pass.  The same thing began to happen to the audio; playback would stutter and drop frames or finally stop altogether.

I looked at the event log and saw multiple instances of the following message:

OpenCL error: CL_EXEC_STATUS_ERROR_FOR_EVENTS_IN_WAIT_LIST

Hardware specifics follow:

Intel Core i7 8 core @ 3.20 GHz

24 GB installed RAM

Windows 7 Professional, Service pack 1, 64 bit

video cards : 2 X AMD Radeon HD 7900 (3 GB Ram)

Disk drives (all SATA):
      1 TB Lacie 7200 RPM for original media

1 TB Western Digital Caviar Black 7200 for renders and previews

320GB Western Digital Caviar Blue system drive

Audio - RealTek HD audio (built-in to motherboard)
      Saffire Pro 14

Any help would be greatly appreciated since at this point the work on this project has ground to a virtual standstill.  If any additional info is needed for diagnosis, please let me know.