This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
oops.........this is very simple....i just need to drag the screen fully in the "Window properties"....
Open the Properties window again.
Click the Advanced Properties button
Open Styles tab.
Check the Maximized box
I also change the width and height to 2000.
Make sure you test this on a different screen resolutions.
Hope that helps.
i think i'm wrong....it is the "restore" settings which i can specify either in the "Height and Width" or by "dragging the window screen......then how to view the output file in a default maximized mode....
They are under the 'placement' section of the Window Properties dialog.
Be sure to test your .chm outside of RoboHelp.
1. I've checked the help file outside the robohelp (but didnt achieve what i want)
2. I've also ticked the "Maximize box" in the Advanced properties.
3. I'm able to set the maximum "height" as "768" and width as "1024" and not more than that....
4. Eventhough i set maximum height and width in the window properties... it is just the "Restore" window settings i'm mentioning here.
5. When i open the output file, ofcourse i'm able to view it in the full window (with the specified height and width), but by default "maximize" button appears in the middle (instead it should be the other way....restore button should be in the middle)" and if we want to restore the window, then i should be able to view the window settings which i've specified in the window properties)....
Hope i've not confused.....
How exactly would you like the window to behave?
Sorry, I thought that you wanted the window maximised when the .chm is opened?
Are you shipping the .chm as standalone? The reason for asking this is that if you ship the .chm as part of and application, the programmers can influence the size of the help window when it is called from the applcation.