3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2014 2:06 PM by ScoobyNewarknj

Where can I download the software for premiere elements 7

ScoobyNewarknj

I lost the CD software for Adobe Premiere Elements 7.  I searched on the Adobe site for the download and can't find it anywhere. I spoke to Customer service and they told me to come here and someone should be able to help me.  Does anyone know where I can download it and install it to my computer.  I still have the case with the serial number just don't have the softwarepremiereelements7.jpg

• 1. Re: Where can I download the software for premiere elements 7
          A.T. Romano Level 7

scoobynewarknj

I do not see any opportunities for a free source of Premiere Elements 7 installation files.

There is a web site that offers tryout downloads which you can install and then insert your purchased serial number into the install.

However, they offer only the installation files for 9.0/9.0.1, 10, 11, 12, and 13.

There may be very limited chances to purchase Premiere Elements 7 (Amazon may have some listed). You could do a Google Search for

Premiere Elements 7 purchasing.

If you purchased the product direct from Adobe, you "should" be able to obtain new installation files. Have you gone to the Adobe

web site http://www. adobe.com, signed in, and, in the Search field, typed My Orders? Then you would follow My Orders to your orders where

you should be able to pick out the order involved and download new Premiere Elements 7 installation files from that order. Did you explore that?

Is it possible that the software can still be found at your location? Perhaps the bottom of a child's toy box?

Please update us on any break troughs.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Where can I download the software for premiere elements 7
            ScoobyNewarknj Level 1

I purchase from a store.  I brought the 2 disk.  One was photoshop elements 7 and the other was Adobe Premiere.  I don't have kids, I have a teenager and I also have a office but did recently move so Its a possibility it might have gotten lost them.  I have the case and the serial number for the Adobe premiere 7 but I can't find the disk.  I was told if I come here someone would be able to tell me where to download it.  Even if its the elements 7 trial version, I can still enter the serial for the full.  It would make any since to purchase it again when I already paid for it once and some how, somewhere there is a download.  I was sent here and was told that I can get it here.

• 3. Re: Where can I download the software for premiere elements 7
              ScoobyNewarknj Level 1

I purchase from a store.  I brought the 2 disk.  One was photoshop elements 7 and the other was Adobe Premiere.  I don't have kids, I have a teenager and I also have a office but did recently move so Its a possibility it might have gotten lost them.  I have the case and the serial number for the Adobe premiere 7 but I can't find the disk.  I was told if I come here someone would be able to tell me where to download it.  Even if its the elements 7 trial version, I can still enter the serial for the full.  It would make any since to purchase it again when I already paid for it once and some how, somewhere there is a download.  I was sent here and was told that I can get it here.