6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2015 10:53 PM by A.T. Romano

Error 400

knockout53

Why cannot I log in to Premier Elements 10.  Keeps saying Error 400 check connection

• 1. Re: Error 400
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

1 - moved from Premiere PRO to Premiere Elements

2 - check your firewall settings

• 2. Re: Error 400
            A.T. Romano Level 7

knockout53

Is this the first time you are working with Premiere Elements 10?

When photoshop.com was dropped from the Adobe programs (version10 and earlier), the Sign In did not exist anymore.

And, any attempts to Sign In result in those 400 Error messages.

Do not Sign In to the program. Cancel out of any messages that lure you into any Sign Ins. Move forward with your imports,

edits, and exports.

You will see thumbnails in the program for photoshop.com plus members only contact. Even though the thumbnails

can still be seen, that content is not available to you. And, any attempts to Sign In to them will result in error.

This is in no way a firewall issue. And, it is a well known Premiere Elements situation.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: Error 400
              nmosby

SO does this mean we can no longer use the additional graphics/designs that came along with being a plus member.

• 4. Re: Error 400
                A.T. Romano Level 7

nmosby

Once photoshop.com was removed from Premiere Elements, no more sign in as before and no access to the photoshop.com plus members

only content you did not purchase when photoshop.com existed in Premiere Elements. However, you should be seeing thumbnails for

the photoshop.com plus members only content even though you cannot access it. And, joining Adobe Revel is not going to change these

circumstances.

A lot of that content is found in later versions, coming with those later version program.

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this.

Thank you.

ATR

• 5. Re: Error 400
                  nmosby Level 1

I did purchase it and had access to them before.  So in order to access them again, I will have to upgrade again?

• 6. Re: Error 400
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

nmosby

If you purchased one of those photoshop.com plus content choices that you see in the program, you should probably find a copy of the file in the Online Folder.

It is my recollection that if you purchased that type of content it would be downloaded to your computer in an Online Folder.

If you tell me what version Premiere Elements and the computer operating system involved, I will give you instructions on where

to find this Online Folder in the hopes that those files are deposited there.

ATR