• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the Adobe Reader Distribution Agreement link results in an error 404

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a current Distribution Agreement for Reader etc but the link to download Reader results in an error 404 - Sorry, this page is not available.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply but I need the redistributable version. Not a web downloader/installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Enterprise Deployment (Acrobat and Reader) forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting a link to the page with the broken link would help.

Or just go here:

Volume distribution | Adobe Reader XI

Then find your installers from the Enterprise Toolkit: Acrobat-Reader Enterprise Toolkit Home.

hth,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2014 Dec 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the response. I would have posted a link but as part of the distribution agreement it is not to be shared/posted.

I already have a current distribution agreement so the Volume distribution page does not help.

From the Enterprise Toolkit Home I accessed ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/ and was able to download from /pub/adobe/reader/win/11.x/11.0.10/en_US so thanks for the link.

Still does not fix the 404 error though on the distribution download link http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/runtime-distribution3.html#?????-???? (sanitised).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines