1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 12, 2014 7:52 AM by A.T. Romano

Can I "publish and Share" compiled videos to a Flash Drive to view on TV?

TrishGreer

If yes ... what is the difference between PAL and NTSC?   To figure the size of Flash drive I require, what is the  Mbps of recording?

• 1. Re: Can I "publish and Share" compiled videos to a Flash Drive to view on TV?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

trishgreer

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

If version 11, 12, or 13, pending further details and in most cases, you should be able to point the saved file to a USB Flash Drive. If your TV

Player is compatible with the video format on the USB Flash Drive as well as the USB Flash Drive, you should be able to

view the video on that TV. But, check the TV specifications. Some TVs may have USB ports but not the option to support this task.

To decide on the size of the USB Flash drive, look at the estimated file size that you see at the bottom of the export area (without

hitting Save).

Mbps = megabits per second and is a unit used to express the bitrate of a file. It is not the file size.

Please let us know if the above targets your questions. If not, more details please.

ATR