Note that this is boilerplate text.
If you give complete and detailed information about your setup and the issue at hand,
such as your platform (Mac or Win),
exact versions of your OS, of Photoshop (not just "CS6", but something like CS6v.13.0.6) and of Bridge,
your settings in Photoshop > Preference > Performance
the type of file you were working on,
machine specs, such as total installed RAM, scratch file HDs, total available HD space, video card specs, including total VRAM installed,
what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far,
what error message(s) you receive,
if having issues opening raw files also the exact camera make and model that generated them,
if you're having printing issues, indicate the exact make and model of your printer, paper size, image dimensions in pixels (so many pixels wide by so many pixels high). if going through a RIP, specify that too.
someone may be able to help you (not necessarily this poster, who is not a Windows user).
a screen shot of your settings or of the image could be very helpful too.
Please read this FAQ for advice on how to ask your questions correctly for quicker and better answers:
True. Here's some more info:
* Mac OS Yosemite, Macbook Pro Retine 13" (purchased 2 years ago), Photoshop CC (2014), Wacom Intuos Pro 5 - all latest drivers and updates in every single way possible.
* 4881MB performance setting (70%) of internal ram. Using Graphics Processor (Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine)
* Working on a web design with about a 100 layers. Pretty standard.
* No error messages. Just doesn't respond.
Exact same thing has been happening to me for the last few weeks.
* iMac OS Yosemite (18 months old), Photoshop CC (2014), no tablet
Every few minutes the keyboard is completely unresponsive. I have to switch to another photoshop document or to any other running software and then back to the document I'm working to reactive the keyboard. I've rebooted. I'm running the latest Ps and OS.
It's really getting me angry now