3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2014 12:52 PM by Dave LaRonde

after effects cs5 keylight (1.2) crash with dynamic link error?

tr0nmcneil

Hi all, i keep having after effects cs5 crash on me. This is exactly what i do: open after effects, make a new composition. i import 2 jpeg pictures, i dont import them anymore since they are saved in the project. 1 picture has green screen color background with text, the other has green screen background with my friend standing, pretty standard. Now when i go to effects and select keylight (1.2) everything is fine until i click the eye dropper for the option within keylight "screen colour." As long as i keep my cursor over this eye dropper im ok but as soon as its moved off it, after effects closes with a "adobe after effects 10.0 quit unexpectedly" then it ask to click report to see detailed info and if want to send the report to apple. after effects itself comes up with a pop up "after effects alert" with the error:

A copy of your project was saved at: /Users/Zorua/Documents/lobotomizer/ace credit scene _1_8.aep.

Last log message was: <140735235384064> <DynamicLink> <5> /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/dynamiclink/CS5/dynamiclinkmanager.app

. Generating crash log, which may take a few minutes.

Any ideas? i haven't really used after effects since the new imac yosemite update. Here is some of my computer specs.

Model Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac13,2

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 3.2 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 8 GB

Boot ROM Version: IM131.010A.B05

SMC Version (system): 2.11f14

Mac (27-inch, Late 2012)