1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 13, 2014 7:45 AM by John T Smith

Downgrade from CC to PPro collection ($19.95)

thetasound Level 1

Dear Adobe CC,

After over a year of use, I've found I'm really only using Premiere Pro (and Encore CS6 which was dropped from CC). Occasionally I use Acrobat Pro, but not enough to justify paying an extra $30 a month. Therefore, I'd like to downgrade my CC account to Premiere Pro CC only (which also comes with Media Encoder and some other stuff) for I think $19.95 a month. I don't want to lose Encore DVD CS6 so assure me nothing's going to happen with that.

Please advise...

Best,

Randy Tobin

On 12/12/14 4:29 PM, Adobe Creative Cloud wrote:

Print Invoice      Manage Your Account      Customer Support      Forums 

Adobe Creative Cloud Adobe 
        Thank you for your payment. 
        We received your payment for your Creative Cloud membership (one-year). To print your invoice, open your Billing History or follow the instructions at the bottom of this email. 

Billed to:
      Randy Tobin
      Burbank, CA
      US
      California
      Membership details:
      Creative Cloud membership (one-year)
      Subtotal: 49.99 USD
      Tax/VAT: 0.00 USD

Total payment today: 49.99 USD

Print Invoice
      View step-by-step instructions for viewing and printing your invoice online.
      Install Adobe Reader
      You'll need a PDF viewer to open online invoices. If you don't have one installed, download Adobe Reader for free.
      Get Assistance
      If you find you still need help, we offer a number of Customer Support options.

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud, and the Creative Cloud logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.

© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.

--

Theta Sound Studio
      Randall Michael Tobin
      Composer, Songwriter, Producer