2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2014 10:20 AM by Aobmotion

Ae Camera Tracker not working - Unable to obtain dynamiclink project

Aobmotion

Hello, I've been doing so Clean up work and using the AE camera tracker which has been great. All of sudden. Come to retrack a sequence, get the message Unable to obtain dynamiclink project. Also when i open Premiere dynamiclink is not bringing in AE project. just hangs after i point it to the file. Don't have time to uninstall and reinstall stuff. Deadlines are pressing.

OSX 10.9.5

3.5 Intel core i7

32GB Ram

After Effects 2014.1.1 Release Version 13.1.1.3

Premiere 2014.1 Release 8.1.0 (81) Build

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've trashed preferences, tried tacking other clips. It's just not working.

Cheers

Al.

• 1. Re: Ae Camera Tracker not working - Unable to obtain dynamiclink project
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What changed? Footage type? System update? Driver update? Available cache? New software installed on your system?

If a reboot does not fix the problem then we need specific details about your project.

If you are under a deadline then just open the footage in AE, do your effects work, render a DI (digital intermediate) and move on.

BTW, I'm a bit confused when you say doing clean up work using Camera Tracker. Camera tracker is not for cleanup, it's for adding 3D elements to a scene. Did you mean some kind of other tracking like maybe Warp Stabilizing?

• 2. Re: Ae Camera Tracker not working - Unable to obtain dynamiclink project
            Aobmotion Level 1

Nothing changed that i'm aware of. I don't have any Auto updates on. Basically I just came to retrack a shot ( one that had previously tracked ok - but needed retracking with a bit of the shot matteing out as that was throwing a wobble into the track at a point in the shot ). But before i even got to adding the matte i was getting the error message. Cache has been emptied ( both manually and via the purge function )

The project contains a mix of mxf, RED and tiff sequences that i've generated after denoising.

The footage is in AE, the Camera Tracker has just ceased to work with the message I've stated, after that I also noticed that the dynamic link to Premiere is not working.

Camera tracker is be used for Clean up, i've tracked shots, Projection mapped cleanup areas. Works a treat.

Cheers

Al.