1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 13, 2014 10:37 AM by John T Smith

    How do I change from a Student Photography plan to a Student Complete?


      I would like to change my student photography  membership to a complete one.I accidentally choose the wrong plan and now when I try to pay for the student complete it won't let me and says I already have a student plan.  I really need a plan that includes indesign and illustrator. I asked for my plan to be cancelled but Im guessing it takes a few days for the cancelation to appear but I really need to work on somethings this weekend. My free trials have ended.