2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2014 2:29 PM by op c

adobe premiere elements 10  Quality and audio issues

op c

Im using adobe premiere elements 10 and im trying to edit my videos that i got form the elgato ive allays had no problems until two days ago when i import a video to work on it the quality goes to **** and the audio gets messed up  and i when i check the video on elgato its perfect  so something is going wrong and i need your help to fix it.

• 1. Re: adobe premiere elements 10  Quality and audio issues
          A.T. Romano Level 7

op c

On what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 10 running? And, what video card/graphics card does this computer use? NVIDIA GeForce?

If so, stop and let us know.

From what I have read, if you are using Elgato Video Capture, you are probably working on a Mac computer capturing H.264 or MPEG-4 640 x 480 with AAC audio. Is that correct? If so, what is the file extension of the capture that you put on the Premiere Elements 10 Mac Timeline?

Have you changed any of the default settings for Elgato Video Capture under its preferences?

How does this recent bad video's properties compare with others from the good video with which you had no problems?

What is the project preset that you are setting in either case?

Can you still bring the "good" Elgato captures into a Premiere Elements 10 Mac project and  they are still "good" while the recent ones on that

same Timeline look not so good?

ATR

• 2. Re: adobe premiere elements 10  Quality and audio issues
            op c Level 1

Idk the specs of this commuter but its a hp desktop

When i try to play my video on adobe or any other editor it just turns to crap along with the audio it was all good  2 days ago and in hd now its not and ive tried many different gameplays but it all just goes bad