3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2014 2:33 PM by A.T. Romano

how do i get the trial version from text off my movie

billwwww

how do i get the trial version from text off my movie

• 1. Re: how do i get the trial version from text off my movie
          A.T. Romano Level 7

billwwww

What version of Premiere Elements is involved and on what computer operating system is it running?

Do you now have a purchased version of Premiere Elements?

You can not remove the Adobe watermark from an export from the tryout, be it an export of a file saved to the computer hard drive

or a burn to disc product.

But, you can remove the Adobe watermark from a project file (.prel) from the tryout. To do that, you open the project file from the tryout

in the purchased version. Then there are two possible scenarios

1. You go to Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files - the Adobe watermark is gone

or

2. You do nothing after you open the tryout project file in the purchased Premiere Elements. Many of us, including myself, have found

that opening the tryout project in the purchased program causes the watermark to disappear spontaneously.

Please let us know which works for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: how do i get the trial version from text off my movie
            billwwww Level 1

it has trial version in text across the whol;e vidoe

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 3:54 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 3. Re: how do i get the trial version from text off my movie
              A.T. Romano Level 7

billwwww

If that video is an export of a Premiere Elements tryout, that Adobe watermark is there to stay.

But, if you have the project file (.prel) from the Premiere Elements tryout, the Adobe watermark in it should be gone when

you open that project file in a purchased Premiere Elements, either after

.....Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files

or

.....Spontaneously

Do you have a purchased Premiere Elements at this time? And, are you trying to remove the Adobe watermark from

a tryout's project file?

ATR