I suspect that English is not your native language and I admire your willingness to use it for your inquiry. I am not certain that I understand your question but I believe you are asking (in Photoshop terms) how to take the marching ants frame of a Selection (Picture 1) and convert it into a Shape (Picture 4). If that is what you have in mind, I suggest this.
- Rather than drawing with the Rectangular Marquee tool on the same layer as the image, add a blank layer and draw the rectangle on it.
- Choose Paths and then choose the “Make Work Path from Selection” symbol at the bottom of the Paths panel (Picture 2)
- Choose Edit > Define Custom Shape and click OK. Don’t be concerned that it appears as a solid black box.
4. Choose the Custom Shape Tool. The Shape you created will be the last one in the Shape field. Draw the shape (a vector) using the thin line appearing in Picture 2 as your guide. Set the thickness of the line in the Options bar.
5. In Paths, click on the open area to eliminate the Step 2 line.
I assumed that you want to create that shape rather than use one built into Photoshop. If you would like to use the one supplied, choose the Shape tool and click on the down arrow alongside Shape in the Options bar. Click on the symbol in the upper right corner or the drop-down menu, choose Shape, then Append. Choose the Shape marked here. When you use it, to create a line frame rather than a solid box shape, follow the settings below.
Thank's a lot for take time to write .
I post a composite capture screen with comments.
For the context , i wanted to do that because tool like Cut and slice me need boundingbox for create image and disable the view of layer like text flowers background before export.
My aim is to create an invisible layer shape rectangle locate in the panel after the layer wiith the name "#"
If i select the layer and Ctr T then the edge of the boundingbox appear and can be use with guide ( guide snap to the boundingbox edge).
if i use the marquee tool ( select tool ) after Ctr T , the bounding disseppear and i can't create the rectangle (no informatin about position width/height given by Ctrl T shortcut on the layer group ( directory) .