4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2014 8:55 PM by A.T. Romano

Purchased Photoshop Elements 13

xmasal

12/11/2014 I purchased Photoshop Elements 13 & Premier Elements 13. Downloaded Photoshop Elements and it works fine. When I try to download Premier Elements it says header too long.

• 1. Re: Purchased Photoshop Elements 13
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Do you mean download from an Internet site to your computer, or are you trying to install the program on your (Mac or Windows???) computer?

• 2. Re: Purchased Photoshop Elements 13
            A.T. Romano Level 7

xmasal

From where are these Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13 purchased downloads coming from - Adobe or an authorized reseller.

What computer operating system is involved?

Are you downloading two files for Premiere Elements 13 - an .exe file and a .7z file or other? What is your computer's default browser?

I have never seen a Premiere Elements download with that "header too long" message for anything downloaded from Adobe.

If all else fails, install Premiere Elements 13 from the following web site and insert your purchased serial number in the tryout installation files.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

Be sure to read and carry out carefully the web site's Note: Very Important Instructions in order to avoid an Access Denied Message.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: Purchased Photoshop Elements 13
              xmasal Level 1

Thanks for the help. Followed your instructions and it is installing. I had been very disgusted with Adobe not being able to find a resolution until I contacted you. Thanks afain.

• 4. Re: Purchased Photoshop Elements 13
                A.T. Romano Level 7

xmasal

Thanks for the great news of progress with the Premiere Elements 13 install. Great job of follow through.

When your time permits, please let us know the outcome of installation and Sign In.

Sounding good.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have questions with your workflows for your projects. Glad for the

opportunity to be of assistance.

Best wishes

ATR