I would like to know if there is a way to remove a photo from a LRPublishedCollection without affecting the Publish Service. Basically I would like it to be removed from the collection but I don't want to be added to "Deleted Photos to Remove".
Thanks a lot!
I don't know how to keep it from being put on the "Deleted Photos to Remove" list at least briefly, but if you do this, it'll amount to the same thing:
* save status for all photos in collection
* set status of all photos to "do not publish"
* remove photo from collection.
* publish the collection, and make sure you call the deleted callback, but don't do anything else.
* restore previous photo statuses.
Only works in Lr4+.