Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Asked to Update Flash Player

Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This request is degrees above my skills.  Thus far I seem to have obtained an Adobe password.  In what seemed to be a different direction it appears I've updated silverlight.  I think I've downloaded Flash Player, but I was stopped by needing to Agree to Terms and Conditions.  There was a looong list of "products".  I don't know what to do at this point.  Most of these things throw up a click to agree button.  Not this time.  Completing this administrative task is not included with the "Help" to install the update.  Can you help me with this hurdle, then we'll see what happens next.  Thanks.     

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're trying to accomplish.

The following basic details would help me figure it out: Read Before Posting: How To Get A Useful Answer To Your Question

Also, are you running ad-blocking or anti-tracking plug-ins?  They're frequently the source of the issue when the website never gives you the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines