• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anyone succeeded in setting up a quiz with jump to slide for incorrect answers and return to quiz?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, i can jump to a specific slide when a question is answered incorrectly, but I have no way to return to the quiz?  do I need to set up my own navigation and will the final score slide reflect the correct attempts for the final score?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the desired slide is within the quiz boundary (between the first question or introduction slide and the quiz results slide) and use the Slide Manager tool, to have it send the viewer onto the next question slide. Generally this is best placed between the question slides and if the correct answer is given, then the viewer skips the "oops you got it wrong" slide.

Honesty, this is something that is a real pain to manage in Presenter (well PPT to be honest) and is probably better managed in Captivate. You may want to look at testing a module with Captivate instead, as it has some very robust branching tools and easy management of a project with a complicated navigation path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you,

Your suggestion makes sense to me now. I am familiar with Captivate but I am trying to find an easier program for instructors who are more comfortable working in power point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources