2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2014 11:53 AM by mayhester

Develop changes not showing in Library preview

mayhester

Changes made in Develop Module are not visible in Library Module. This has never happened before. In Dev Mod it takes a few seconds for the image to load and show the adjustments I made to color and shadows. As soon as I click back to Library the changes seem to disappear. I exported the files, but the changes did not appear in the TIF files created. I shut down Lightroom 5.7 and started again, no better. Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Develop changes not showing in Library preview
          mayhester Level 1

Upon further trouble-shooting, the failure is only to the reds in the photo. Is it possible that the RAW file has a larger gamut visible on the monitor when in the Develop module? The exported TIF was Adobe RGB color profile and the color did not match the RAW file as viewed in the Develop Module.

• 2. Re: Develop changes not showing in Library preview
            mayhester Level 1

Finally found the answer through much trouble-shooting and looking at my monitor's color space. It seems that RAW files viewed in the Library module are Adobe RGB color profile. My NEC MultiSync PA241W monitor is currently set to native color gamut, which is larger than Adobe RGB in the reds! When viewing the RAW file in the Develop Module my computer monitor was able to present colors visible in the native color gamut but not visible in an Adobe RGB color space. Colors I need!