2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 18, 2014 8:23 PM by jonothonrossi

Objects on stage shift position when rendering .swf

jonothonrossi

Hey there,

Having a massive issue with some flash files. When I render the .swf the content that is positioned on the stage shifts position, I think it has something to do with the anchor point but I really have no idea and am desperate for help, thanks to anyone that can check it out for me. I do appreciate your time and knowledge

Dropbox - Archive.zip

• 1. Re: Objects on stage shift position when rendering .swf
          Nipun Asthana Adobe Employee

Yes, its because of the anchor point only. But you can easily move the symbol over on Stage by dragging it to the center.

Also, your symbol is a Graphic - which only displays a single frame. You may change its instance-type to Movieclip, in the Properties Panel, to play the animation.

• 2. Re: Objects on stage shift position when rendering .swf
            jonothonrossi Level 1

Actually I converted many different sections of the graphic into movie clips and then animated each movie clip, to access these movie clips however I first need to double click on the graphic, I think I have set it up wrong thats for sure. I can render the animation but it does not render in alignment with the stage. To render the animation I do first need to double click the graphic layer to reveal the animated layers beneath.

Converting the graphic into a movie clip doesn't seem to effect anything, thank you for looking