3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2014 9:23 AM by issa alloush

Indesign CS5 + Indesign CC working Serial Numbers.

issa alloush

Dear Messrs:

Can you help me find the genuine serial number for Indesigncs5 ME and Indeignccme2014 since I have  all my best  to find them but worth seraching.

My email is : [removed by moderator]

I would be more grateful and much appreciated if you could send me teh genuine serial number for InDesign cs5 & InDesign CC 2014 ( both MIddle eastern Versions )

to enable me as a well experienced Graphic designer continue my work easily and smooththly without any obligation.

Awaiting your rapid and quick response by return email.

Thanks and best regards.

Truly Yours;

Issa Y. Alloush

• 1. Re: Indesign CS5 + Indesign CC working Serial Numbers.
          Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

If you purchased a license the serial number will be on the disk, or if you registered the software you can recover the serial number from your account at Adobe.com. We don't provide serial numbers here.

• 2. Re: Indesign CS5 + Indesign CC working Serial Numbers.
            issa alloush Level 1

Dear Mr. Peter Spier

Please be informed that I need Indesing CC 2014 plus IndesignCS5 being as

Genuine Programs for a limited period rangaing between 2 to 3 monthes

approximately, since I ahve to finish all works pending at my custody

during this period. Furthermore, I have determined with full desire to by

these two fabulous programs after the end of  3 months trial period.

In the light of this connection, may I ask your pardon to provide me by the

return email with the genuine working serial numbers for both programs

without any delay.

I promise you that I will approve to you my credibility in this respect.

Wising to you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2014.

I would be more grateful and much apprecaited if you could do me this

favour since I  became fade up searching the Internet but never findisng.

Thanks and best regards.

Yours Faithfully;

Issa Y. Allloush

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Peter Spier <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 3. Re: Indesign CS5 + Indesign CC working Serial Numbers.
              Steve Werner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This is a public user forum, and we are users like you. This is not Adobe support.

You'll need to use Adobe chat to deal Adobe employees with the details of serial numbers:

Contact Customer Care

1 person found this helpful