5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2014 2:46 PM by A.T. Romano

Abobe Premiere Elements 12 Rendering Issue

premiere element 12

After clicking "Render" button, the program runs about a few seconds and stop. Meanwhile, a error message pops up, asking to copy and paste the provided serial number on the given adobe website to get decode. When you do it, the website shows another error message which says something like that the website dose not support any adobe premiere elements below the version 8. This doesn't make any sense at all! We need the answers to this issue, please.

• 1. Re: Abobe Premiere Elements 12 Rendering Issue
          A.T. Romano Level 7

premiere elements 12

Assuming Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit for now....

On what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 running on? Have you updated 12 to the 12.1 Update yet? If not, please do so from an opened new project's Help Menu/Update. Is your computer connected to the Internet?

In some cases, I have seen where Premiere Elements will need to do a one time activation of a feature. Rendering may be the feature in your case.

There have been several reports from users of Premiere Elements 8 and earlier about messages for MPEG2 activation that cannot be done because Adobe no longer supports MPEG2 Activation for Premiere Elements 8 and earlier. But, you have version 12.

What I would suggest is

1. Uninstall the program the usual Control Panel way

2. Do a free ccleaner run through

CCleaner - Download

3. Reinstall the program with the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled....be sure of the integrity of your Internet connection.

You could try before the above the deletion of the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file or the whole 12.0 Folder in which the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists.

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 12.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. If that does not work, then delete the whole 12.0 Folder in which the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives active so that you can see the complete path cited.

Please review and consider and then we will plan further troubleshooting strategy accordingly.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Abobe Premiere Elements 12 Rendering Issue
            A.T. Romano Level 7

premiere elements 12

When I began writing my reply to your question, I believed your thread was posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum. After I posted

my reply, I discovered that the thread was now in the Adobe Media Encoder (AME). I have no idea how that happened. If there was a move

of the thread from forum to forum, it had to be done by a moderator.

At this time, I do not see the rationale behind a moderator moving the thread from the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (where I believe it

belongs) to the Adobe Media Encoder (AME) forum.

I will look into this aspect of the matter further.

My reply to your thread question stands as written wherever is located.

ATR

• 3. Re: Abobe Premiere Elements 12 Rendering Issue
              premiere element 12 Level 1

Hi ATR,

Thank you so much for your instant reply, which will be a big help for my project. I’ll follow your instructions to solve the problem, and let you know the result.

Thanks,

WX

• 4. Re: Abobe Premiere Elements 12 Rendering Issue
                premiere element 12 Level 1

Hi ATR,

I simply deleted the whole 12.0 folder, and rendered the timeline content. It really worked! You are the expert, indeed.

Thank you very much again for your big help.

Thanks,

WX

• 5. Re: Abobe Premiere Elements 12 Rendering Issue
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Premiere Elements 12

Thanks for the great news of success. I thank you for staying with the troubleshooting. You

did a wonderful job of sorting through all those details.

Your follow up is appreciated by all.

Best wishes

ATR