3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2014 7:13 PM by A.T. Romano

Uploading Errors in the last minute of upload. Mac Os

JOHNMAC

I keep getting upload errors in the last minutes of my upload with both Web Album & You Tube. Is this a common issue?

• 1. Re: Uploading Errors in the last minute of upload. Mac Os
          A.T. Romano Level 7

JOHNMAC

What version of Premiere Elements Mac are you using?

Have you refreshed on the Online Services in preferences?

What is the file size and duration of the upload in each case (Adobe Revel and YouTube)?

Are these two different Timelines involved in each case or the same Timeline - first upload to Adobe Revel and

after that the upload to YouTube using the program's features?

What happens if you export the Timeline content to an AVCHD.mp4 file and then upload that to Adobe Revel at its web site

and then next to YouTube at its web site? Are these uploads successful that way?

Please review and consider. We will decide what next based on your reply.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Uploading Errors in the last minute of upload. Mac Os
            JOHNMAC Level 1

Thank you for the reply,

I should have been more detailed with the issue at hand. I'm not computer Savy...

I'm using Adobe Premier Elements 13

My movie is completed and rendered. It's about 5min & 20 Sec. 257mb??

The Error reads..." Online Services encountered an error. The service will now be terminated or paused if possible." This reads with both Web Album and Social Websites.

I tried refreshing Online Preferences with no success.

I also tried Exporting the file...but got completely lost.

Thank you again.

• 3. Re: Uploading Errors in the last minute of upload. Mac Os
              A.T. Romano Level 7

JOHNMAC

We are glad for the opportunity to help you through this Premiere Elements 13 Mac Online Services issue.

I am strictly an Elements Windows users but I try to find common ground between Premiere Elements Windows Mac which do have many

of the same workings. Without naming the country, are you in a country outside the USA?

1. Let us get working the export to file and then uploading the file to the web site at the web site so that we can verify that the web site account is

working.

a. What are the properties of your source media for the project? Let us assume that they are 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 progressive frames per second

and possibly a H.264.mp4 file.

b. Export that Timeline to a H.264.mp4 file using

Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD with Presets = MP4 H.264 1920 x 1080p30.

That file will be saved to your computer at the location that you designate in the burn dialog before export of the Timeline content.

c. After the export is complete, go to the web site to which you want to upload the file, sign in to your account there,

and use the web site's Upload button to upload your file. Follow the web site's instructions.

I have found that Adobe Revel has it unique set of issues. So, let us first try to get this working with YouTube.

If your project preset and source media are other than what I have assumed, then let me know, and I will post fine tuned

instructions to fit what you have.

Looking forward to your follow up.

ATR