I read some questions here forum, considerations of the number of processors (virtual or not).
- Each license CF11 STD supports 02 CPUs
- My virtual machine is configured with 4 vCPU's (no core's). In this case, I am considering for licensing "4 CPUs."
- Virtual machine with 04 vCPU.
- This virtual machine, run a site in Coldfusion and another site in .NET.
- I would like to license only 02 CPUs because my site in Coldfusion needs few processing resources.
1) If I buy 01 license Coldfusion 11 Standard (02 CPU´s), I can install on a server with 04 CPU´s and configure ColdFusion to use only 02 CPUs? Is this possible?
Thank you very much.
Retrieving data ...