• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat XI will not print to pdf. Error message says no pages selected.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2014 Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to print a document created with Acrobat XI (recently updated), I get an error message telling me that no pages were selected. On the print window the "All" radio button is selected but the others are grayed out and not selectable. This was not a problem before I upgraded to XI.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marsha's angels,

Please see No pages selected printing error (Printing & Prepress).

If the solutions listed there don't do the trick, please let us know. It'll help us narrow down the problem if you can let us know what operating system you have, and whether the printing error is specific to one file, or occurs with any file that you try to print.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that didn't do the trick. The suggested link said to "deselect" "protected view". The closest thing to "deselect" was to select "Off". Alas, that didn't work. This problem seems to exist on any file that I try to print to pdf from Acrobat. I can create pdf documents from other programs. I am on Windows 7 Home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Just realized that you're printing to PDF from Acrobat (rather than printing to a printer). Wondering whether there's another way to accomplish what you're after by printing to PDF from Acrobat. What are you hoping to achieve by printing to PDF?

Thanks!
Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sara,

I am trying to print filled out pdf forms to a pdf document so that the filled in blanks in the form are not changeable. I did it a lot in my previous version of Acrobat but since upgrading I have had to take an image of documents and print that. That's not a desirable solution as the quality is significantly lower.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources