• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are there so many updates to adobe flash player?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2014 Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really can't afford to be updating my flash player all the time.  I have 5 devices and limited cap download limit per month.  Is there a way to get updates only quarterly? Updates every week are using up my bandwidth.  Also I like to know when updates come so I can track the stability of my systems.  Could I download the updates once then distribute to my devices (some are similar).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree - this is the most irritating thing!! I feel like every couple of weeks I must update all devices - pleas Adobe stop all these updates!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm looking for a clear answer to this.  It can't be that a new virus or bug is found every week or 2.  As a software developer I would loose my job if there were bugs in my code found every week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines