1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 14, 2007 12:46 AM by ctzn99

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flexmasterb
      This is bs i watched the demo 25 times and completed it 25 times and still the same error where the guy in the video dosnt get any..............................................................................

can someone from ADOBE look at this.............. I'm following your steps and i cant get it to work??????

here is the code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:Application xmlns:mx=" http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" layout="vertical" creationComplete="pSrv.send()">
      <mx:Panel width="100%" height="100%" layout="horizontal" id="p" title="Phones">
      <mx:TileList id="tl" width="100%" height="100%" dataProvider="{pSrv.lastResult.catalog.product}" itemRenderer="assets.PhoneRenderer"></mx:TileList>
      </mx:Panel>

<mx:HTTPService id="pSrv" url="data/catalog.xml"/>

</mx:Application>

THIS IS THE ERRROS.......

1172: Definition assets:PhoneRenderer could not be found.
      1202: Access of undefined property PhoneRenderer in package assets.
        • 1. Re: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          ctzn99 Level 1
          Looks like you''re missing the PhoneRenderer class. This isn't part of the flex framework, did they cover creating it in the demo? I'm not sure what video / demo you watched so I'm guessing based on the the snippet of code you have and the error message you posted.

If they did cover creating the PhoneRederer and you built your own make sure your path is right on it. The one in the code above is looking in the assets directory of the application.

Good Luck...