3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2014 7:12 AM by Peter Spier

Terminate Command for Adobe ID : convert PDF into word

résilier ma commande

Hello, Would you know how to contact Adobe per telephone or mail to terminate my command that I did today ?? Thank you verry much for your kindly response !! G.

• 1. Re: Terminate Command for Adobe ID : convert PDF into word
          Steve Werner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You are in the forum for Adobe InDesign. InDesign doesn't convert PDF files into Word documents. Perhaps you're in the wrong forum. Please explain what you're trying to do.

• 2. Re: Terminate Command for Adobe ID : convert PDF into word
            résilier ma commande Level 1

Hello,

The product that I did suscribed for this morning isAdobe ExportPDF, yearly. It gives the possibility to convert the PDF documents into wor.

Finally, I want to terminate this command but I don't know how.

I don't know which grup it is belowing to ...

Thank you in advance If you have an Idea !

G.

• 3. Re: Terminate Command for Adobe ID : convert PDF into word
              Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

It looks to me like that's a service provided through Acrobat.com and it's billed annually. Here's what Adobe has to say about cancellation for it:

Acrobat.com / Acrobat Pro and Standard Subscriptions

Month-to-Month

The service begins when we confirm your initial payment. We will charge you the fee stated at the time of purchase monthly until you cancel. Once the fee has been charged at the start of each month, that charge is final and no refund is available. The fee is subject to change—but we’ll always notify you beforehand. You can cancel anytime by visiting your Manage Account page or contacting Customer Support. Canceling your membership stops the charge at the start of your next billing term—but your service will continue through the end of your current term.

I suspect you can cancel now, but that you will not get any money back and you will be able to continue to use the service for the rest of your year, but that's just a guess and you'll need to contact customer support directly to get a definitive answer.