First off, please report the exact version of both Premiere Pro and AME--as shown in each app's About box, not simply "CC" or "the latest." Also, please fill in the normal blanks about your computer (Mac/Win, OS version, etc.) and about the sequence & assets in use, including where the clips are stored (internal drive, external drive, network, ...)
If you haven't already rebooted your computer, that's the first thing to do -- in case one of the several processes involved has gotten hung.
Other things to try:
- on the General tab of AME's Preferences dialog, disable the option entitled Import Sequences Natively. Then export from Premiere.
- encode "in-process" rather than using AME. To do this, in the Export Settings Dialog, click Export instead of Queue.
- rather than exporting by going File>Export>Media, drag the sequence from Premiere's Project panel to AME's Queue (or to a preset in the Preset Browser)
- If the Renderer (bottom right corner of AME's Queue) is set to GPU Acceleration, switch it to Software Only
If you can find your way back to the "Adobe Encoder not available" message, please take a screenshot and post it here. I'm not familiar with that message.
Thank you so much for all the info. I did reboot my computer last night but it didn't help. I have an HP PC, 4GIGS RAM, but I don't have 7200 RPM hard drive. Nevertheless, in 2 yrs that has never caused a problem.
I'm not feeling very well today; as a matter of fact, I'm just now getting out of bed. That is why I decided to first try exporting instead of queuing the video and the remaining time is about 3 hours.
If it doesn't complete properly I will try all ur other suggestions. And since I am exporting instead of queuing I can't use my computer until it's done. Afterwards I will go online and give u five stars. Thanks again.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android