1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 19, 2014 11:03 AM by A.T. Romano

Why is no sound saved when saving to my computer quicktime ?

jodette2

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 13 and when I saved my video to my computer it will not save sound. I have done other videos that were fine - this is the first time this has happened. I shut down the computer and restarted and I repeated the save and still no sound. I looked at the advanced settings and the audio is checked.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

• 1. Re: Why is no sound saved when saving to my computer quicktime ?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jodette2

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on?

When you say that you have done other videos that were fine....does that mean

a. that you have used the current video file and other video formats in Premiere Elements 13 on your current computer without problems

or

b. that you have used the current video file and other video formats on other versions of Premiere Elements and/or other computer operating systems

without problems?

What are the properties of the video file that has no sound after export? And, what are your specific export choices and settings? Are

you using defaults for the preset or customizing the preset under the preset's Advanced Button/Video Tab and Audio Tab?

Let us start here and then plan the troubleshooting strategy.

Thank you.

ATR