• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Standard CS4 download

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2014 Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to find the web standard download for CS4 to put back onto my computer. Where can I get that? I don't need premium.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 19, 2014 Dec 19, 2014

The available downloads can be found via the following page: Download CS4 products

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2014 Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The available downloads can be found via the following page: Download CS4 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Web STANDARD is not in that list of installers/products. My serial number in my profile specifically states "Web Standard, CS4".

I tried using my serial number with the Web Premium installer and I get the big red X next to the serial.

Before I wait two hours for another 5GB of downloading, is this maybe design standard?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the trial version of the software (the name "Web Standard" is listed) thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS3 and CS4: http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent!  That totally worked.

There was one caveat I ran into, and that has to do with running from a removable drive.  The files MUST be in a folder named "Adobe CS4" or it won't work.  You get the "Please insert the Adobe Wed Designer disk in drive..." error message.

After that, the instruction on the page were great.

I appreciate the assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines