What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on?
Please look at the problem with and without the preference Intel HD Graphics 2000 or Higher disabled. (See Edit Menu/Preferences/General).
What are you doing - the burn to folder and/or burn to ISO Image - DVD format or AVCHD format? Right now I am assuming AVCHD format.
With the DVD disc in the burner tray, what are the readings in the Quality Area for Space Required and Bitrate with and without a check mark
next to Fit Content to Available Space?
Please confirm if you get a folder saved after the burn to, but there is nothing in it versus no folder at all.
We will be watching for further details. Further comments based on your reply details.
Operating system: Windows 8.1 pro
After disabling Hardware acceleration, as you suggested I got an output with folder saved and all, burning AVCHD to a folder.
When I try to burn a Pal_Dolby DVD - not blue ray or AVCHD, Premiere encodes or renders the film, but no output. Nothing is written to the disk. No folder, no data.
With checkmark in Fit Contents : Space required: 4.38 GB(Bitrate 4.88Mbps)
Without: 1.53 GB(Bitrate 1.69 Mbps), but I change that to 4.32 GB(Bitrate 4.81 Mbps)
I hope, you can help me.
You have too much on the DVD disc as it relates to its disc capacity.
For DVD 4.7 GB/120 minutes, in reality 4.38 GB. For DVD 8.5 GB/240 minutes, in reality 7.95 GB.
The max set for the Bitrate is 8.00 Mbps. You do not want to be working with a Bitrate much less than that.
From your report it appears that you are using the Burn To: Folder (4.7 GB).
Please determine if it makes a difference if you use Burn To: Folder (8.5 GB).
Then based on those results, we will decide what next.
I forgot to tell you, that I got the message:
Internal software error:.\Vobulator\BlockPlanner\BlockPlanner.ccp,line 215
when I tryed to burn to DVD.
I have forund an answer you gave earlier in another thread, removed the last Stop Marker and now the output is actually burned to the DVD. Fantastic.
Thank you for your help.
Great job of follow through on that Vobulator error. About almost always, it is that stop marker at the end of the last item on the Timeline
that triggers that specific error.
Best wishes and congratulations your Premiere Elements workflow successes.