Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe still not Smartphone friendly - how is this possible

Dec 20, 2014 Dec 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a user of Adobe Business Catalyst it would be more useful if the administration area was smartphone friendly. However it is impossible access the email area as the screen is distorted, and clearly the site has not been designed for smartphone access.

Now that 50% of retail business is conducted online and much of this on smartphone, business administrators need to have the same access to their business. Can Adobe make administration of catalyst more smartphone friendly, by creating a mobile site?

Will Adobe look at designing an app specifically for BC?

Luke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Hi Luke,

I can confirm that this item is found on our road-map, though I can't offer a clear date at this point. Nevertheless, when having finalized development in this area, we will issue demos on how this can be achieved through server-to-server technology. We really want our partners to have the tools necessary for delivering better next-gen experiences to the end-customers and we're actively working on this, so, hopefully, streamlining mobile access of admin functionality combined with the re

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luke,

I can confirm that this item is found on our road-map, though I can't offer a clear date at this point. Nevertheless, when having finalized development in this area, we will issue demos on how this can be achieved through server-to-server technology. We really want our partners to have the tools necessary for delivering better next-gen experiences to the end-customers and we're actively working on this, so, hopefully, streamlining mobile access of admin functionality combined with the recently added Liquid technology should allow them to do just that.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unsure if it would help but I have seen an iOS app for BC designed by a third party: BC App Store - The Business Catalyst App HQ

I have never used the app but it may be useful for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines