2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2015 4:26 PM by A.T. Romano

OPENING VIDEO I LOSE IMAGES THAT DON'T SHOW

rastaman

GREETINGS, I COMPLETED A RECENT PRODUCTION.

BUT WHEN I OPEN THAT FILE IN ELEMENTS PREMIERE

THE IMAGES I INSERTED INTO PRODUCTION ARE NOT DISPLAYING.

WHERE MIGHT THEY BE? WHILE IN PRODUCTION THEY WERE DISPLAYING IN MY

PROJECT ASSETS, EASY TO UPLOAD INTO MY PRODUCTION.

I'M FINISHING PRODUCTION BUT I DO NOT SEE THE IMAGES ALREADY IN

PROJECT ASSETS.

HOW CAN I GET THEM TO DISPLAY, SO THAT I CAN MOVE FORWARD IN PRODUCTION.

THANKS, RAS

• 1. Re: OPENING VIDEO I LOSE IMAGES THAT DON'T SHOW
          pwillener Level 8

You posted in the Acrobat.com Developers forum.  I think you have a much better chance to get answers if you ask in the Premiere Elements forum.  And tell them your operating system, as well as your exact PE version.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: OPENING VIDEO I LOSE IMAGES THAT DON'T SHOW
            A.T. Romano Level 7

rastaman

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

For now I will assume Premiere Elements 13 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

1. Go to and open Project Assets palette. Look to the top left of Project Assets and see three icons.

From left to right, they are Show Hide Video, Show Hide Image, and Show Audio. Please assure that all 3 are in the Show mode.

2. Since your opened project apparently has no assets, please check the name of the opened project to assure that you have not somehow overwritten the project that you are looking for and have opened a new project.

3. If you have worked with the AutoSave On during the creation of the project, go to the Adobe Premiere Elements AutoSave Folder and

determine if you can find an AutoSave file which will have most of the content of the missing project. In Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit, the default location

of that Adobe Premiere Elements AutoSaves Folder is

Libraries

Documents

Adobe

Premiere Elements

13.0 , if you are working with 13

and in the 13.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements AutoSave Folder which has the AutoSave files.

Please review and consider. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR