• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way for users to add products in the front-end using a Web-App?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2014 Dec 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am racking my brains trying to figure out a way to let users add products to the front-end on their own.

I am building a site for a client who needs users to be able to create there own storefront, kind of like ebay. Here is exactly the functionality I want: Supplier Frontend Products Upload - Magento Connect

There HAS to be a way to do this with a web app even if it means writing in some code...can anyone suggest a way to do this?

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

In short, out of box no, but is possible.

Solution 1: Hosted on BC, external interface that interfaces with BC API, requires external hosted server.

Solution 2: Wait until v3 of the API comes out... no timeline from Adobe given. This would remove the need for the external API server.

Can do both solutions for you but solution 2 wont work until adobe allows it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In short, out of box no, but is possible.

Solution 1: Hosted on BC, external interface that interfaces with BC API, requires external hosted server.

Solution 2: Wait until v3 of the API comes out... no timeline from Adobe given. This would remove the need for the external API server.

Can do both solutions for you but solution 2 wont work until adobe allows it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines