Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player downloads as matlab file won't install

Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try and update my flash player to the newest version it downloads as a .mdlp file and will not open in any program but matlab. Id imagine this is a somewhat unique issue and Adobe gives no way to contact them directly. Any help would be greatly appreciated I have tried uninstalling adobe flash player but once uninstalled it downloads the whole software package as a .mdlp that only opens with matlab otherwise the file generates an error stating that it cannot be opened.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it doesn't work. Screen Shot 2014-12-22 at 4.22.19 AM.pngThats the file after a clean uninstall reboot and attempted reinstall. No clue what to do with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

assuming you have a mac, rename that file by removing everything after the .dmg, and then install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines