Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting Flash elements into presenter

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2008 Oct 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,
Would someone please be able to answer my query about inserting Flash into presenter. I have no problems adding Flash elements into Presenter. but getting button or any interactive elements to work is another thing. Does anyone know how I can get this to work or is it a known issue with presenter?

Also how do captivate files work in presenter?

Thanks,
Gabby
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my experience if you want to insert swf file that contains flash elements such as buttons you must disable the AUTO PLAY feature under PLAYBACK tab on settings. Your swf file should not be controlled by the abode presenter player. And the code of your movie should be in actionscript 2. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Literain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll ty that and get back to you.
Gabby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2008 Oct 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that didn't work.
Changed it to publish with actionscript 2 and disabled autoplay in the playback tab.
I did notice that when I wanted to import the swf in presenter that it stated " This swf file may not playback correctly"

Is there any other setting that could help, Like:
flash player version?
Manage flash option setting in presenter?
Overriding sound setting?

Please I would love to be able to sort out this issue?

Thanks,
Gabrielle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2008 Oct 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im sorry it didnt work. Just like to ask what's the content of your movie? Maybe the actionscripts are advanced and are not read by the adobe presenter that's why it says "This swf file may not playback correctly".
About the following settings
flash player version? NO
Manage flash option setting in presenter? there is one "allow presenter to control swf"
Overriding sound setting?No

Thanks,
Literain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2008 Oct 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It's been a while since I used flash so I dcided I'd try and download something to save time!
The content of the movie is from: http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/flash/articles/flacs3it_firstflash_pt2_07.html
I changed the link and tested it outside Presenter and did work.

Thanks,
Gabrielle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources