• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does the student version of creative cloud have an educational watermark like other programs and can you install the CC on multiple PCs?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to purchase the student version of CC to finish up work on my classes my senior year and through my Master's degree, I just want to insure whether or not the student CC has a watermark on projects?

Also will I be able to install CC on my laptop and my Desktop without causing an issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Hello,

as a first step, best would be you have a look there: Education FAQ see for example "How many products can I buy?" >>> You can purchase one Creative Cloud membership and use it on both Mac OS and Windows. For all other Adobe Student and Teacher Edition products, you can purchase one license per platform of each product (includes suites and individual titles) per year.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2014 Dec 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

as a first step, best would be you have a look there: Education FAQ see for example "How many products can I buy?" >>> You can purchase one Creative Cloud membership and use it on both Mac OS and Windows. For all other Adobe Student and Teacher Edition products, you can purchase one license per platform of each product (includes suites and individual titles) per year.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines