3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2015 7:01 AM by kglad

Update Checklist

cdaworld

I want to create a simple checklist with a block for comments. Let's say that the checklist starts with 5 items to check off each with a comments. I then create an updated list with only adding more items to check off. Can I update the old checklist with the new checklist and keep all items checked and with the comments?

Thank you

• 1. Re: Update Checklist
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

i don't understand what you're asking but it may be that you're looking for the radio button or check box component.  see if one of those components does what you want.

• 2. Re: Update Checklist
            cdaworld Level 1

A little clearer explanation; I create a form with 5 items each item can be checked or uncheck with a check box. Each items has a comment box where comments can be added. 3 weeks later I update the form by adding 5 new items, now it has 10 items ( 5 old plus 5 new items). Is there a way for a user of the 5 item form with data update to the 10 item form without reentering the data already in the 5 item form  (checked items and comments)?

Hope that is a little clearer

Henderson

• 3. Re: Update Checklist
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

look at the checkbox component. it does some of what you want and may be part of the solution you use, but it won't be the entire solution.  you'll need to create and code that yourself or hire someone to do it for you.