Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot install FlashPlayer on windows 7 due to permission issues

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2014 Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Really hoping someone an help with this. It has been going on now for 6 months or more. I have a PC - Windows 7 home premium edition and version 34.0.5 of firefox. Everytime I try to install the file it tells me I do not have permission to write a particular file to the drive. I am logged on as the admin and I am the only person who has ever used this computer. Any ideas on fixes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player forum here -- Flash Player

When you post, please be sure to include the full details of the message including any exact file name and error message. (A screen shot may help you - use the CAMERA icon).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2014 Dec 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue and have found no help yet.  I can't believe there are not more people like us with this

problem.  I have found lots of other problems that have been solved, but sadly, not ours.  My problem is it will not

write a file to the system32 directory because of a permission issue,  What is up with that?  I hope you get a

reply soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines